OptimusX Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff application

2 posters

Go down

staff application  Empty staff application

Post  josh s 2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm

why do you want to be staff of the server? i would like to be staff member because i like to help people that bit extra and i also would clear up all of those spammers you usually get on servers and to stop people from breaking the code of conduct/server rules i also love been staff i have alot of experience.

What Staff position are you applying for? (Admin) (Mod) (Server Support) i am applying for moderator to build my self up to being a administrator

how old are you? 17

when did you begin playing RuneScape or RSPS? i have been playing runescape 7 years now and rsps for around 4 years

did you have any experience with staff of any other server? (if you said yes to this question, list below) i have around 2 years staff experience i was a mod on one server but unfortnatly that server shut down and i became administrator on another server then got promoted to co-owner but yet again that server shut down but it was around 6months ago and i have played many servers since then and connot remmember either server names

how many hours a day will you be online? i will be playing around 8-10 hours a day

thank-you for your time joshk37

josh s 2

Back to top Go down

staff application  Empty Re: staff application

Post  Jordan Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Very nice! we will wait for sweldn's Response
Jordan
Jordan
Developer
Developer

https://optimusxrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rye Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm

nice it looks like you have put alot of effort into it and if u help ingame and stuff fure u will probably get trial!
rye
rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down